1. ELIGIBILITY: The Jeep® Find Your Freedom Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the continental United States (including the District of Columbia) and Hawaii who are 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in their state as of date of entry and who pre-order a 2019 Jeep® Gladiator from an authorized Jeep® dealer on April 3 – April 4, 2019 during the official vehicle pre-sale. Contest is void in Arizona, Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska, Vermont, North Dakota and Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. Employees of FCA US LLC (“Sponsor”), Relevent and The Promotion Pipeline, Inc. (herein after collectively “Administrators”), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. By participating in this Contest, an entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Contest, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at 9:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 3, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on April 30, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). Visit www.JeepFindYourFreedom.com to complete the entry form and upload a video conveying your personal Gladiator story explaining how you would spend a year off from work. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. The entrant is deemed to be the person whose name is on the deposit payment. If the deposit payment is made by a business the entrant is must be an authorized representative of the business. Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of e-mail address. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the person who made the deposit or is an authorized representative of the business associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Submission must be an original :60 to :75 video taken by the entrant explaining how you would spend a year off from work (“Submission”). No stock videos can be used. Any entry which in the sole opinion of Sponsor is deemed to be inappropriate for publication will be deemed ineligible. Once a Submission is posted it cannot be changed, altered or modified. Submission (a) must be the original and sole creation of, and all right, title and interest including but not limited to the copyright in the video must be owned solely by the entrant; (b) may not contain any nudity or any inappropriate images as solely determined by the Sponsor; (c) may not have been submitted in any other competition; (d) may not have been published, including postings on the World Wide Web, prior to the Contest Submission other than via the entrant’s social media channels; (e) may not infringe upon any third party’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent or trademarks/tradenames/logos (other than Sponsor’s logos), or rights of privacy or publicity, or contain material that is or may be considered defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or portray in a false light; (f) may not violate any law, rule or regulation; (g)must not display any reckless driving or depict Sponsor’s products being used in a manner that is inconsistent with the Owner’s Manual or New Vehicle Limited Warranty, or encourages others to use Sponsor’s products in a manner that is inconsistent with the Owner’s Manual or New Vehicle Limited Warranty; (h) must not describe or depict Sponsor’s products being used in an inappropriate, unsafe, irresponsible or unlawful manner, or encourage others to use Sponsors’ products in an inappropriate, unsafe, irresponsible or unlawful manner; (i) must not include any activity that damages the environment; and (j) must not feature a steering wheel or otherwise directly or indirectly imply that the photo was taken while driving or in a moving vehicle.
Each entrant warrants and represents that his/her video complies with all of those conditions. If individuals other than the entrant appear in the Submission those individuals must give their express consent to appear in the Submission. Sponsor may ask entrant to provide written permission from such individuals that is satisfactory to Sponsor. Other individuals featured in a Submission are not deemed to be the Contest entrant. Non-complying Submissions will be subject to disqualification. By entering, each entrant grants permission for the use of the Submission, and his/her name, to be used across all Sponsor-operated digital properties, including without limitation websites and social channels, in connection with this Contest, and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Contest, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor).
4. JUDGING: At the conclusion of the Promotion Period all eligible entries submitted into the Contest will be judged by a panel composed of employees of Sponsor and an independent judge whose decisions are final and binding on all judging matters. Submissions will be judged 70% on inspirational message relating to that of a gladiator storyline, 30% on consistency with Jeep® brand image. In the event of a tie, the entry with the highest score in “inspirational message relating to that of a gladiator storyline” will be deemed the winner.
5. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: a salary of $100,000. Prize is not transferable. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
6. SPONSOR’S USE OF SUBMISSIONS: Posting a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be determined and notified on or about May 13, 2019. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification or prize will be awarded to an alternate winner based on the judging criteria outlined herein. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner based on the judging criteria outlined herein. In the event that there is an insufficient number of qualified entries or if the judges determine in their absolute discretion that no or too few entries meet the quality standards established to award the prize, Sponsor reserves the right not to award prize.
8. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Administrators will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to the Winner for the actual retail value of Grand Prize for the tax year in which Prize was accepted. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. GENERAL: This Contest offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Prize is nontransferable. By accepting any prize, winner consents to the use of their name, photo, voice, and likeness for promotional, advertising, publicity or trade purposes in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity by Sponsor without further compensation to winner or any other person depicted in photo unless otherwise prohibited by law. Arrangements for the fulfillment of all prizes will be made by the Sponsor. Receipt of any prize is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winner will be solely responsible for payment of all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and judging will take place from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Contest. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Contest, they will indemnify Sponsor from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, Administrators, their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies (the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission.
10. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the winners list send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by May 15, 2019 to: Jeep® Find Your Freedom Contest Winners List, c/o Relevent Partners, 475 10th Avenue, New York, NY 10018. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the all the winners’ names have been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.JeepFindYourFreedom.com. VT residents may omit return postage.
13. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by FCA US LLC 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326.
14. ADMINISTRATORS: The Promotion Pipeline, 3 Ormond Street, Dix Hills, NY 11746. Relevent, 475 10th Avenue, New York, NY 10018.